Account and registration of a new user
- Who can participate in CarsOnNet auctions?
- Why can't I see car prices?
- How do I create an account?
- Is participation in auctions paid?
- Why can I still not submit bids?
The auction and its course.
- How to search for the cars I am interested in?
- How to participate in the auction?
- How long does the auction last and why does it sometimes take longer?
- Can I take part in auctions as a private person?
- Does every winning auction automatically mean buying a car?
- Can I withdraw my bid?
- How to make a complaint?
- Can I return a purchased car?
- Can I offer my car for sale?
Photos and car descriptions
- Is the history of each car known - e.g. its accident records?
- Do the pictures show all, even the smallest damages - scratches, dents etc.?
- How is the technical condition of the vehicles described?
- Apart from the presented descriptions, are there any independent damage reports available?
- Are there any damages to post-accident vehicles and how are they described and are they subject to complaint?
- What is the amount of fees beyond the car price?
- When and how do we make payment for a won car?
- What are the rules of VAT calculation?
- How am I informed about the receipt of funds on my CON account?
Own pick-up / transport of the purchased cars
- When, where and how can I collect the purchased car?
- How much time do I have to collect the purchased car?
- Can I have the car delivered directly to my company by CarsOnNet?
- How much does it cost to transport the purchased car to my company?
- Can I pick up the car in person?